How to Exercise at Home [infographic]

Home exercise

We all know that January is the common month for people to decide to change their lives for the better, whether that lasts a week or the rest of the year. My Voucher Codes decided to look at more detail into what people in the UK have made as resolutions to do in 2015 to become healthier and found out that 41% of them were intending to take up exercise as opposed to only 16% who would be dieting. Does this show that as a nation, we are turning away from the skinny look imposed on us by the media and turning more towards stronger and fitter?

However, their research showed up something more interesting than this – when those who answered that they were planning to exercise in January were asked if they were going to join a gym, only a tiny 20% of them said they would be, leaving the majority, 80%, to exercise in the comfort of their own homes. My Voucher Codes have put together a very handy infographic to show what kind of exercises you can do at home, using things that you can find around the house or incorporating things into your daily routine.

[via]
At Home Exercises